hi

hi

Sunday, February 5, 2012

ach aye

Up at Pulali Point for the night. I've done quite a bit of travelling these past few days. Going here and there, instead of just staying at Seabeck. Tis nice.

I slept in today. Slept way in. Didn't even set my alarm clock. But eventually I did get up, shower, and eat some food. I packed an overnight bag, we put Holly in the kennel in the car, and off we went in the Old Prius to the land across the water.

We stopped by Mats Mats and visited with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Joyce. I took some quilting supplies. Joyce has been cleaning the quilting room and it looks really lovely. That is a lot of hard work! We watched part of the Super Bowl, and departed after the Half Time show (which was quite good). On the way to Pulali, we stopped at a lovely little market and got some fixings for dinner. Fancy sausages! Mmm!

Pulali is nice. Bryan, who stayed there for a couple weeks, rearranged some things but it is otherwise fine. He didn't set anything on fire or leave rodent carcasses on the grill. Overall, a good guest.

Ma cooked up the sausages and with those we had pasta and apple juice and carrots. Lovely dinner. Celia came over with some sweet treats and we watched the first episode of Hamish MacBeth, starring Robert Carlyle. I enjoyed it, even though they kept making comments about how it was different from the books.

Guess I'll tuck into bed early. I left my headphones at home so I can't watch anything. Oh wellll.

No comments: