hi

hi

Monday, February 6, 2012

Eglantine & Emelius


I went to bed before 11, and then woke up restless at about 5:30am. My body wanted me to watch the sunrise, so I indulged it. I wish I had brought ma's new camera. There were some great photo opportunities as the sun came up. Breakfast was the rest of the eclair, some tea, some chocolate treats courtesy of Celia, and something healthy (hahah nope).

Ma and I spent the rest of the morning cleaning the over garage space. Sorting books for Goodwill or for shelves. Dusting the books. Stirring up dust and mold. Found some lovely books among the stacks, and found some rather outdated ones. We watched two more episodes of Hamish MacBeth. Mom isn't that keen on it. I like it all right. Eventually we got many boxes filled for Goodwill and for our personal shelves, so we called it quits on that project. Celia came over and we three (plus dogs) took a walk and cleared the trail a bit. It was a clear, blue, brilliant day. Not all that warm, but very beautiful.

After the hike, we packed up the car, and I drove us into Silverdale. We made a recycling run, then a Goodwill run, then filled up the car, then went to Walgreen's and I got some shampoo and hair dye, then we realized we had another box for Goodwill, and dropped that off. Then we finally went home.

The dye I put in my hair was a lovely mahogany shade. Very similar to what mine looks like now, just a little bit more on the auburn side of things. Not a big change, it just evened it out (no more lighter bleached bits on the end). And now I begin the permanent dye cycle again...well, we shall see what it looks like when my roots grow out. How big the change is and all that. Haven't dyed it since August. Time flies! I was thinking about going darker, but I like it like this.

Ma and I watched Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Love that movie! Adding Eglantine to my baby name list. Hahaha.

No comments: