hi

hi

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kiera, Fass, and Viggo

I found out that there is such a thing as too much Nutella on toast. Well, not really.

Ma and I left at around 3:30 for Silverdale. Got some suet for the feeders, and then we drove off to Bainbridge Island to see A Dangerous Method at the Lynwood Theater. One thing I like about the long drive back from Lynwood, is that it gave mom and I plenty of time to discuss the film. There was a lot to discuss too! About the differences in privelage between the portrayals of Jung and Freud. About Spielrein and her growth. About the sets and what they denoted. All this stuff. It was a good movie. Well acted, nice costumes. I think the trailer makes some parts of the movie to be more dominant than they really are.

Back at home, I made burritos for dinner. Yum! Then mom tucked into bed.

I spend so much time in bed, and so much time doing nothing. The problem with a blog is that it really makes it evident how little I'm focusing on certain things. Gah.

No comments: