hi

hi

Friday, October 7, 2011

my mouff

Slept in as late as possible, which wasn't that late and a bit too late as it turned out. Didn't wash my hair. Drank some tea, ate some oatmeal, and then it was out the door!

We went to Walgreen's and the lady at the drive through pharmacy said my antibiotics prescription wasn't ready, so we waited and then on the second attempt with a different person and inside the store, it turned out it was ready. I took my dose, which was considerably less than the hour previous to appointment than it should have been. Still, once in the dentist's chair, they were nice and waited a bit before starting. I got a filling in my upper right and two in my lower left. The numbing stuff worked fantastically and my lip was all sorts of funky. The drilling and filling went well. Dentist Connors complimented my tattoo.

Ma picked me up and paid. Wobbly lipped, I begged to go to Trader Joe's and mom obliged. Snack run! And treats and good food. Going to try those wasabi seaweed snacks. We swung by Arby's for some lunch. Trying to eat a burger with a numb mouth is hilariously frustrating. Couldn't quite properly chew it. Ha.

Relaxed while the numbness wore off. Then Mom and I painted the pump house a fetching blue and yellow color. I wanted to do stripes but mom said no. Boo!

I wasted a lot of time on the Internet.

I might be in Seattle AGAIN tomorrow, because Serenity is in town. I need to be as social as possible lest I go crazy. But I may just catch the late Bremerton ferry back instead of staying the night somewhere. Who knows? Sometimes I wish I had a smart phone, because those are really useful for things like bus routes and times. But I don't, so I'll just have to figure it out.

Todays Portrait Is: Elie Wiesel.

No comments: