hi

hi

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm at my ends with Claudine

Uhg. I totally loathe this Flash class. I'd learn more if I just looked at online tutorials. Which will be what I end up doing. There isn't anything really assigned except to play with the technology and show you know how to use this and that. GUhhhhh.

Made myself a thermos of tea. Mmm.

Illustrator was a good class. Got a live trace lecture and the next set of assignments. Excited for this. Going to learn how to draw stuff in vectors. Booyah! Finished up my assignment. I need to spend some extra time working. During the weekend.

But yeah, Flash. BLEH. She showed us a show reel from when she taught at NWCA (Northwest College of Art, a Poulsbo school). Ahhh man, Rose Bond is such a good teacher. Our animation class was the bomb, and so much better than what I saw on that reel. It probably is her as a teacher, not the students. And technology was way different six years ago. Still, I am not enjoying her methods. I think I'll try and do a sort of...motion comic for my midterm.

Ma and pa came home later on. Dad made pot stickers. We three got into a fight about tattoos. I was right. They were wrong.

This season of Downton Abbey is REALLY good.

Todays Portrait Is: Albert Camus.

No comments: