hi

hi

Thursday, October 6, 2011

funnel the fury

Illustrator class was voted in as a work day, and so I worked! Had to redo a couple little things, but for good reason. The teacher gives good prompt concise feedback and is available if you need help.

In Flash I took notes on her lecture. I timed how long she ranted about this and that. Took note of her tangent starts. And made little stars next to the parts where she actually started discussing Flash. Now we don't even seem to have a midterm. Just a motion graphic and one big project. WHAT THE HELL? I AM HERE TO LEARN LOTS OF STUFF, NOT TWO THINGS! But timing and taking notes helped center my rage. And it kept me entertained for the two and a half hours of lecture. GUhh.

Halfway through The Hobbit now. And the good thing is, I'm not burning gas like I used to, since I'm driving four days a week instead of the six or so I used to commute last I went to Olympic College. So I don't need to refuel that often. Though this weekend I think I'll spend some time in the lab. Have to do my Illustrator project. No class Monday!!

Ma and Pa might go camping. I think I'll sit this one out.

Dinner was delicious fish and broccoli and rice. Mmm! Ma and I watched a couple Futurama episodes, then she watched some old movie and I watched some Sherlock and whatnots. Then at 9:30pm was another new fantastic episode of Raising Hope! Have I mentioned that it is a good show? Because it is.

I have no concept of reasonable bed hours.

Todays Portrait Is: Douglas Coupland.

No comments: