hi

hi

Thursday, August 18, 2011

running around and staying put

Had to get up really early (7:30am!) to follow mom to the Toyota dealership. The Prius needed some product recall switcharoo. Another nice day wasted by the temptation of indoors.

Didn't get around to doing the portraits till late. Finished my quilt. It looks fantastic! Drove mom back to the dealership. On the way back, I swung by Trader Joe's and got some treats. Mmm treats.

My teeth still clench a little bit funny and my jaw doesn't quite open wide, but the swelling is very mild. But yeah, yaaay healing!

Nathan comes over for the weekend tomorrow. Dad came back from Houston tonight.

Tomorrow is a busy day. Better get to sleeping!

Oh, also, I registered for Beginning Flash, Beginning Illustrator, and film directing at Olympic College. The rest of 2011 will be spent at home. Now I need to find a way to earn some money to pay for gas (my old job at the library is not available).

Todays Portrait Is: Ryu Murakami.

No comments: