hi

hi

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

salad: so good with the right ingredients and dressing

The weather has yet to get decently nice for long stretches of time. It just poured rain for a long long time. I want to soak up the sun on the lawn. This is ridiculous!

Entered more books for mom. Snacked a whole bunch. Sat on the futon and read my massive tome. I twisted my wrist hoisting it with one hand. Ouuuuch. Then I started feeling warm and took a nap till mom got home.

Dinner was healthy healthy salad. Yum! It stopped raining long enough for us to eat outside.

Then we watched So You Think You Can Dance! The choreographers are not as good as they once were. They need some of the biggies back. I'm really starting to like Jess as a dancer.

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. Then some errands. Should get to quilting some more. I reckon I'll stay up reading tonight instead of staying up watching television.

Todays Portrait Is: Donald Glover.

No comments: