hi

hi

Thursday, July 14, 2011

two perfect records, ruined!

Had to get up before nine. boo. Brushed my teeth and hopped in the car and zoomed off to the Silverdale Dental Clinic to get a cleaning. Haven't gotten one in a year. It is hard to keep up with health when you are away at college. It was a nice little place. I was in one room to get really intense awkward x rays and then another room to get cleaning and gum/bone density check and a flossing. The hygienist said that I was the first patient who said that they had tightly packed teeth that ACTUALLY had tight packed teeth. It makes it really hard to floss. And because of my inability to floss, I had three cavities! Boo! Still, after so many years of sweets to only have cavities NOW, that is pretty good. But now we need to pay an arm and a leg to get them filled.

From there I went to Trader Joe's and got some groceries. Then I swung by Target to get some shampoo and a hot dog. I gobbled down the hot dog and pulled into what I thought was a double turn lane, but as the cop pulled me over I was soon made aware that it WASN'T a double turn lane and that I should have just been more patient. Anyway, Nathan didn't know that he had kept the proof of insurance with him and not in my Contour. So I couldn't prove the insurance. But the cop was super duper nice and waived the traffic infraction and gave me a ticket for not having insurance, but the ticket would be waived if I mailed in my proof. So yay! First time I get pulled over and it ain't so bad. Thankfully I found out this way that I didn't have the proof with me, and not, say, a car accident. Still, sucked.

Filled up my gas after that. Went home. Figured out how to send in my ticket. Made a check out for the twenty five bucks for the courthouse fees and popped it in the mail box. For dinner I made tacos! But with turkey meat, because mama don't eat beef. I added douses of tabasco into the meat, toasted the shells, and mom shredded the lettuce. We ate outside and it was scrumptious! We have never been much of a taco family, but I think we are converts. Simple, easy, and tasty!

Dad fiddled with the antenna. We watched So You Think You Can Dance. The people I voted through got through. Yay! Jess!

Now I am watching A Very Potter Musical. I'm not ready for Harry Potter to be over with! It all ends. But I'm not watching it till Sunday.

Gotta do a bunch of portraits tomorrow.

Todays Portrait Is: Yvette Nicole Brown.

No comments: