hi

hi

Monday, July 11, 2011

the contour returns

Woke up and got out of bed and found everyone off somewhere else. Well, I didn't try hard enough to find them. When I tried a little bit, they were uncovered under the arbor talking about Nate's apartment layout. Dad made me breakfast. I helped a little bit with moving some of Nathan's stuff. Then I went into town, in my newly returned to me Contour. Nathan has been using it for the past four years. Now it is mine again! Mine to drive! Whoo! Mine to pay for gas...yeah. Went to Joann's and got some more fabric. Went to Trader Joe's and got some snack food. Put $20 worth of gas in the tank. Then went home for burgers! Yum!

Nathan and Dad left for San Jose soon after. Left early to drive through the night and get more time to unpack and move and go to Ikea. Ma went to work doing things around the house. I went to the Girl Cave and started in on a new quilt. Ironed the fabric. Cut up lots of little pieces. Sewed a lot of it together. The squares are a lot larger than I was expecting them to be. And there will be so many of them. This will be a massive quilt. Hopefully it will look good.

Worked till after midnight. Will work more on it tomorrow. Yaaay!

Todays Portrait Is: Danny Pudi.

No comments: