hi

hi

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

macramania

Trying to keep a good sleeping schedule. Got up bright and early at 7:50am, showered, and drove mom to work. I wanted use of the car during the day, and taking mom in and then picking her up is the only way to do that. After that, I looked for a bead shop but the one in Bremerton had not opened yet. So I went to Michael's. My friend Mel had taught me how to macrame, so I felt like continuing and making a couple things. At Michael's I got some nice pendants and what seemed like easy beads to work with. I dabble in so many crafts. Swung by Walgreens for some other stuff and went home. Did a little craftwork task with dad in the garage.

I spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out with Chris Peeler, one of my longest friendships. We snacked and watched Doctor Who and caught up on the going ons of the past year. He is in Silverdale now for the next couple months, so we will probably be hanging out a bunch. Alas, all too soon I had to go and pick up mom from work.

It is a superb day here in Seabeck, WA. Sunny but not too hot just yet.

Dinner was a tasty salad with my favorite dressing from Trader Joe's. We watched some episodes of Tales from the City, but I think we are tired of the show. I worked on my macrame. Tomorrow I think I'll be staying in for most of the day. Gotta pack for Portland!

Todays Portrait Is: Nicolas Winding Refn.

No comments: