hi

hi

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ohh wolverine, you so funny

Didn't take mom into work, and dad has gone off to Washington D.C. for work, so I spent the day at the house. Worked on my macrame. Made some stuff. Drew a bunch more portraits. Ate toast and pasta and drank tea and stuff. A nice laid back day. Worked on packing for my weekend visit to Portland.

There are a few birthdays this weekend and I have to take down the art show, so I'll be there Thursday to Monday night. I'm not bringing my computer with me, so I'm not planning on blogging and the like. I just wanna hang with my friends. I'll keep a journal though, and write it up upon my return. I'll be staying with Rollyn, then Madeline, then Karen, and finally Robin. It will be a fun time that I am sure will pass by really fast. Hanging out, eating food, gabbing. All that good stuff. I have my clothes for the weekend packed but am still missing a few odds and ends. My train doesn't leave till 3, so I have time. No biggie.

Ma came home and we had corn dogs for dinner and watched some So You Think You Can Dance. New season!! We've missed quite a few episodes, but those are normally just the audition ones that have weird bad dancers. Now it is the top 20 or so.

I had to leave early because Chris and I had plans to see X-Men: First Class! Hurray! Went over and chilled for a bit before we left to see the 9:15 showing. Got their right on time. I really really enjoyed the film. Great actors, good action, effective use of effects. Really liked it, will totally rent it. Michael Fassbender is such a great actor.

Afterwards we went to Sharis for a late night pie and cocoa and milk shake. Chatted for an hour and then went home. Chris will always be a good friend. We will always be total nerds together.

Todays Portrait Is: Neil Cicierega.

No comments: