hi

hi

Monday, June 20, 2011

da da duh duh DA DA duh duh DA DA DUH da daaa

I haven't quite had a long enough time to rest since school finished. It was packing and graduating and moving and then the motorhoming trip. This weekend I'll be down in Portland for some birthday parties and stuff. July will be the lull. Just gotta keep drawing.

Almost forgot about getting some portraits done today. I'm in such a bad habit!

I put my hair through another henna process today. Four hours of nourishment for just a slight, but lovely, change in tint. Dad kindly loaned me a work shirt of his, because the dye application is quite messy. Wrapped my hair up in plastic wrap and sat around watching television and catching up on all the internet that I missed. Dinner was served early and it was salmon, rice, corn on the cob, and this zucchini that I didn't touch. Tasty.

After dinner we went to the theater and caught a showing of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Mom and dad were given senior discounts without their ages being asked. Dad was given a senior discount at the museum in Baker City as well. Anyway, we all enjoyed the movie. It fit well with the first two (of the now four total Pirates movies). The new characters were good, the action was followable, and the story wasn't a mess like the third movies. No need for it to be in 3D.

Ma and pa tucked into bed when we got home, I obviously have stayed up later. Tomorrow I'm going to run some errands.

Todays Portrait Is: Kathryn Bigelow.

No comments: