hi

hi

Saturday, May 28, 2011

miranda with terry and colin

My foot is itchy and I can see that it is just days away from peeling. Ohhh.

Got up at a bit after 11. Did the dishes and had a big breakfast. It was rainy so I waited for it to clear up before I set out on my errands.

My first errand was to take the remaining stuff off the computer at school. I just plopped it onto a thumbdrive instead of burning it. From there I rode down to Floating World Comics. I closed out my comics box, bought the new Mourning Star comic and also picked up a teeshirt so I can always represent FWC where ever I go. Such a great shop. I have a big pile of comics to catch up on.

From there I went to Buffalo Exchange to see if I could get a better pair of flats to wear while my tattoo heals. I only have one pair that works and they are flimsy and suck. After going through plenty of size 8, 9, and 10s I found one pair of size 7 and a halves that were perfect. A lovely tan and brown pair of Palladiums that were super comfy. I wore them out of the shop. Went home, got my stuff together, and went to catch the 77.

It started raining right as I got on the bus and it continued to pour and pour and pour. It was at least a warm rain, though a dismal amount of it. I disembarked from the bus at 74 and Halsey and was soaked in minutes and my poor new (though previously used) shoes were quite sodden. I found Terry and Colin's place and he gave me a towel and loaned me some pajama bottoms.

Dinner was chicken fried steak and rice followed with a dessert of this chocolate covered marshmallow with gum drops treat and then later s'mores. I got chocolate all over me and demanded several times "don't look at me!" I never realize how much of a sloppy eater I can be till I have company. Anyway, we spent the night watching the first season of Miranda. There were only six half hour episodes, so that wasn't THAT impressive of a watching feat. It was awkward but very funny. Had some good laughs. I lost terribly at a game of Bananagrams. Terry drove me home (with my now dry pants back on). I got his address, so I'll send him a card.

I'll finish packing tomorrow. Now I just want to go to sleep. OHH new Doctor Who tomorrow! Can't wait. Ha cha cha!

Todays Portrait Is: Eugene Hutz.

No comments: