hi

hi

Saturday, May 28, 2011

long live the new flesh

Starting to feel the separation and sadness of moving.

Wasn't all that productive today. Got some of the kitchen remnants packed away and the bathroom stuff. Just need to do finishing things. It was a nice day today, well mostly. Doctor Who was good and sort of insane. They do a good job of having it turn out not at all like you expect it to.

So yeah, I packed up stuff and ate a scramble. At 3:50ish I rode off to Rollyn's place to watch some movies and eat some pizza. First we took a walk, as it was a really nice day. Walked down to the waterfront and sat at the fountain for a while. Then we returned, ordered some pizza, and watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Surprisingly, even though he owns the movie, my tattoo didn't make sense till the Don't Panic part came up. Ha. Then we watched Videodrome. Very weird. Good ol James Woods. I left earlier than usual and I'm blogging way earlier than usual.

Tomorrow I finalize the packing. Ma and Pa come into town. Hmm.

Todays Portrait Is: Richard Cheese.

No comments: