hi

hi

Friday, May 27, 2011

maddy's day

My tattoo is itching. Ahhhg. Just gotta moisturize it and that is the only touching allowed. It is so close to starting to peel.

Anyhoodles. Like I said, Robin stayed over. Had a tea breakfast. And then after she left, I had some rice and seaweed. The rice was basmati, so it wasn't quite sticky enough. Tasty, yeah, it just wasn't like sushi rice. Had a salad later. Drew the rest of May's portraits and watched stuff. Need to get super ahead on them, because I'll be motorhoming for two weeks.

Called Madeline to see what she was up to and she said she was up to nothing so she came and picked me up. We hung out and watched Life on Mars and talked and ate snacks (chocolate, licorice, popcorn). It was a good night. She and her mom Tina badgered me to watch Battlestar Galactica. I already watch too much! And I still feel behind. I'm sad to be parting from one of my numero uno nerd buddies, but we will call and text after every nerd thing and catch up. Nerds are for life!

I need to get back into packing. I stalled.

Todays Portrait Is: Leon Redbone.

No comments: