hi

hi

Saturday, May 7, 2011

bending/packing/drawing/watching

Slept in so hard. So well. But a little too much. Rushed the portrait. Got to yoga almost right on time. Blissful yoga. Slow sustained stuff. Very relaxing and contemplative.

It was a rainy icky day. After yoga I worked on taking down my studio. Took so much longer than I expected it to. Unscrewed the shelves. Put the art in a flat portfolio. Rollyn is helping me move it tomorrow. I got it as ordered as possible. Once everything is out, I'll be repainting the walls. I don't have to be out of the studio for another week, but I figured it would be best to do it now instead of later, when everyone is rushing.

Got home. Went to Trader Joe's for food. Watched Fringe. Watched some Doctor Who. Watched some Supernatural. Yeaaah. Also worked on portraits. Need to get ahead of the game again. At least my portrait project will keep me drawing after school. And I'm enjoying drawing in the 11x17 format.

So yeah, tomorrow I'll haul the stuff out of my studio. And I'll clean my room. And have tacos. Yup.

Todays Portrait Is: Karen Carpenter.

No comments: