hi

hi

Friday, May 6, 2011

done

Oh boy. Did not want to get up. Just wanted to stay in bed and avoid it all.

But I had to get up. Did a drawing of myself last night to turn into a little card that Kristen is going to print up to give to the guest speakers. She is so awesome. Promoting us to the people. Whoo! So we had a little discussion and then class was done. I got a burrito and then got to working on my paper. After two hours of editing and saving, I moved my files to the server and then restarted, because stuff was starting to slow down. And then the school servers crashed. Thankfully I didn't have anything open, but other people did. I know Chloe lost 8 hours worth of editing. It was a frustrating 20 minutes to wait for the servers to come back up (couldn't even log in). But they did come up and we were able to finish our paper.

So many edits! So much ordering and capitalizing of this and that. Probably got it wrong in places. But by 4pm I was able to drop my paper in the box and be free of it. Done. Done. Done. The last little tail of it all. DONE.

Chilled at home, not doing anything.

Had a lovely yoga session. Lots of energy. Lots of laughs.

Got some ice cream and some beer. Watched Parks and Recreation and 30 Rock with Kristen and Mark. Now I'm watching Wilfred. I made a master list of to do things to get done. Lots of things. But nothing that can't be done in its own time.

Now to get on with my life.

Todays Portrait Is: Matt Bellamy.

1 comment:

The New Romantic said...

ice cream, beer, constant sketching and awkward comedies.. wow, sounds exactly like my life :)