hi

hi

Monday, May 2, 2011

upwards swing


Uhg. Alarm went off way early. Got up early. Worked as hard as I could to edit but it wasn't enough. Got to class. Printed off three copies. My printing bill is gunna be huuuuge. Well not huge but not cheap. Hopefully they are printing in black and white...uhhm. Yeah.

Anyway. Got to class in a dreary unfocused mess. We did class evaluations. Everyone was tense and stressed in various degrees, except Robin who accidentally got 12 hours of sleep. Jim and Justin and Bob Martin came in and those that showed edited papers together. Mine was getting good feedback! It may not be as terrible as all the mark ups are leading me to believe. And Joan was even saluting me. Tomorrow I will edit it further and browse my remaining research for content to add. I think I am back on the "I can actually do this" track. I have all of Wednesday to polish it and get it right as well, and Wednesday is when I am expecting some other drafts to come back to me, so that is perfect. So tomorrow I'll finish up the last of the edits I currently have.

Got home. Ate some pasta. Watched House. Going to tuck in even earlier than usual tonight. Gotta get to school to vote for the Sloth! And I plan to get up early anyway. My alarm is set for 6am for the next three days. Fun.

Todays Portrait Is: Gwen Stefani (sorta...)

1 comment:

Juho Nam said...

Will going with a blog post. Please visit also my blog ^ ^
I wish you happy ^ ^

There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity.
- General Douglas MacArthur