hi

hi

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I want to claw at my eyelid till it gets better

Started the day with a portrait. I need to get ahead once again. I'm not happy with the style of today's. Need to work more on making it not look...goofy. I think its the eyes.

Tomorrow I'm going to head to the clinic and get my eye checked. It isn't improving like it ought and there is a bump remaining from the other sty. I'm bad about getting stuff checked. I normally have a "wait and get healthy" attitude. But it isn't getting better. I need to get it looked at. It is distracting and I need my vision to be not compromised. So tomorrow I'll get up, eat some food, and go to the hospital. I think the one near me takes the insurance I got. I'll ask.

I worked on sketches for Odd Owl. They are looking good...I think. I dunno. I'll scan and send them off tomorrow. Provided I don't end up in double eye patches or something.

Yoga was good, but I wasn't really in the mood for it.

I need to go shopping for more food as well. Plus side of buying just enough is that I don't end up with spoiled left overs hardly ever.

Hospital, shopping, scanning, drawing. Hurray. Oh also have to finish the Behemoth label. Fun fun. A lot to tend to, so I'll have to get up early. Today was a waste. It shouldn't have been such a waste. I just can't get my head in the game.

Todays Portrait Is: Bryan Cranston (thus begins the departure from friend portraits to those of actors and musicians and general celebrities).

No comments: