hi

hi

Monday, March 28, 2011

doing it twice

Cripes, it is 1:48am already? Time flies.

The alarm went off and I awoke to being very very sore. My arms hurt and my chest muscles that connect to my arms hurt. And my stomach hurt. So much muscle activity yesterday. But that at least means that I was pushing my body.

Had a slow start due to being so sore. I decided to spend the day with my print for the Spirit Animal Print Portfolio. Needed a break from thesis. So I went to Utrecht and bought paper and went so school and scanned. Finished listening to Hunger Games. The last book was very depressing, but a good end I think. Moved on to Sherlock Holmes for the time being. A Study in Scarlet took me through printing images, cutting paper, another walk to Utrecht because I didn't buy enough paper, to Cha Cha Cha for a burrito, to exposing my screen, to emulsifying a second screen because the exposure didn't work out on the first one as it turns out. I didn't notice that it had washed out more that it should have till I started printing. The set backs made it so I only got two layers done. Because between layers I had to do the drawing fluid emulsion resist stuff. My print will be three drawing fluid reductive layers, one spot color layer, and one line art layer. I'm really excited for the print.

Got home at 10. Ate some popcorn and cocoa. Watched tellie. Did my nails. Da Vinci's Inquest is on Hulu. I watched so much of that show back in Seabeck when I couldn't sleep. Okay not "so much" but it was always on at weird late night hours. It's a crime show set in Vancouver Canada. Sort of gritty and lacks the technology glamor that CSI and the like have. Which is why I dig it. So I've been watching it in order. I've only seen the odd episode here and there (and the same episode three times, which seems statistically unlikely for a show you don't watch regularly because it comes on at odd hours).

Spring break is over. Now it is final countdown time. DUH DUH DUH. FOUR WEEKS LEFT. CRAP.

Todays Portrait Is: Rockmond Dunbar.

No comments: