hi

hi

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

spring, I'm going to pretend that it is here

Same old same old "I'm bad, I didn't do jack what I ought" entry. Being hard on myself isn't willing myself into working harder so I think I'll stop it.

It was a beautiful day so I rolled up my pant legs and pretended it was spring. Not a freezing cold day either, so it wasn't too off base.

Had lunch with Karen, Mel, Lacey, and Phil at Yur's and loitered about with Karen and Lacey afterwards. Went back home and worked at the text side of my posters. Worked on portrait. Going to get back to the poster text side and the portraits. I want to get another poster finished tomorrow. So I'll be getting to school before my 11am class, and get my screens set up. And maybe print a layer on my spirit animal print. Then class. Then printing. Then yoga. Then more printing. Then slumping home.

Todays Portrait Is: Julian McMahon.

No comments: