hi

hi

Friday, April 1, 2011

time tables

6:00am: First alarm goes off.
7:05am: Get out of bed.
7:25am: get dressed after shower.
7:45am: enjoy a scramble
8:20am: head to school
8:45-10:40am: print the final two layers of my spirit animal print. Unfortunately all of the pink layers were misregistered so my whole print is off. All in all, I'm not totally satisfied with the result. It isn't my best piece of printmaking. If I had another week, I would redo it. But I don't have another week. Oh well.
11:00am: CLASS! We went through our websites. The websites are looking good. Lots of different looking sites. We are doing another art director assignment. I was the odd one out, so Kristin Rogers Brown art directed me. I am to illustrate a word or term in three different ways. Color. Detail. No faces.
12:30pm: lunch! I got a sandwich and accidentally ate the whole thing instead of saving half for later.
1:30pm: back to class. Worked on stuff. I folded and editioned my prints. Finally finished up my text sides.
3:05pm: scanned the text. edited the text. printed out the text.
3:somethingpm: went to the print lab. Emulsified screens. Laid out supplies. Exposed three screens. Chatted with people. Printed the color text layer on Leah and Robin's prints. Did the reductive drawing fluid to get them ready for the next layer.
6:30pm: yoga! Leg work! Lots of great fitness stuff. Felt good to work out all the kinks that are forming. Lots and lots of kinks.
8:00pm: gave away posters to people after yoga.
8:15pm: back to printing. Emulsion. Exposure. Wash out. Drawing fluid. Printing printing printing. Folding. Washing out. Lots of Sherlock Holmes.
9:30pm: walked with Daniel to Safeway to get a snack. Chips, Perrier, sweets.
10:00pm: back to printing.
1:00am: finish printing the final poster of the day. Fold it.
1:45am: leave the print studios with three complete posters, which brings my thesis total up to 9 posters.
2:14am: leave the Stevens Studios after talking with Jon for a bit.
2:49am: finish blogging. Very tired.

Todays Portrait Is: Joely Richardson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a day.

JS