hi

hi

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a year later, can't think of anything to really reflect on though

It's been a year since that certain specific day. A lot has changed. Place, people, stuff. It is weird to think that it has been a whole year. Time moves forward impossibly fast.

Anyway. Didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked. Ate a scramble. Got the portrait up. Went to school and got the third layer on my Spirit Animal print done right on time. A CE class came in, but I had yoga at the same time so it wasn't like I was planning to print curing the Continuing Education class. Yoga had some good stretches. It went by relatively fast.

After that I went over to see Rollyn. He has been living it up in Hawaii for the past two weeks. And before that he was in Vegas. So I haven't seen a whole lot of him. Plus I'm all busy with my thesis. We watched The Thomas Crown Affair, the one with Steve McQueen and Faye Dunaway. Good little movie, except the music was annoyingly loud and didn't correspond too well to the mood of the scene. Also some of the composite shots were grating. But still, I enjoyed it.

On the way back, I stopped by the walk up McDonald's window (for those who can't go through drive through because they don't have cars, and the front of McDonald's is closed for the night). I've been craving cheap burgers lately, so I sated my craving.

Tomorrow is my wide open day. No obligations except my own effort iPublish Postnto accomplishing something.

Todays Portrait Is: Dylan Walsh.

No comments: