hi

hi

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

good mood day

Woke up to a chainsaw in the courtyard. They are apparently bringing in some landscapers or something. So they just took out a bunch of plants and trees and stuff. It looks barren. So I'm looking forward to the time when they put more stuff in. My eye is doing much better. Hurrah. A little bit twitchy, but not nearly as teary as it had been. I was worried about pink eye or something. Just hysterics. Yay healthy.

Went down to school at 1:30ish to get a cupcake from Kristen and Tabitha. They were holding a bake sale to fund their thesis. So yeah, did my part. Chilled and chatted. Then returned to home and did some portraits and went to Trader Joe's and did some shopping. Found the seaweed snacks. They moved them to a place that I couldn't find. But now I know where they are.

Then yoga! It was a fun class. Volunteered to help this girl with a video project on Sunday. Back in the Studios, I hung with Jon for an hour and drew him. Thesis stuff.

Went back home. Ate some stuff. Tomorrow I'm going to go to the mall and draw people and then call Heather and hang out and draw her. Holla!

Right now is television (Glee, Lights Out, White Collar) and more portraits. Like being on top of them.

Todays Portrait Is: Rachel Haywood.

No comments: