hi

hi

Monday, February 21, 2011

double digest

Sunday:

Got up. Had a breakfast. At 2:30ish I set out to find a coffee shop to settle into and work away. Bubble Tea place was packed. Starbucks was packed. Coffee Time was packed. I need an outlet for my computer (it doesn't hold any charge), so I can't just settle in anywhere. There was a second Starbucks way down on Lovejoy and that had space. I got an iced tea and a sammich and got to writing. It was slow going. Very slow. At around 5pm I returned home and then hopped on down to the studios. It was horribly slow going. I was mostly just spewing my thoughts in a somewhat constructed manner into several sub sections and stuff. It got later and later and I got tireder and tireder. Also when I was putting on my eye pencil, some flake or something from the wood got into my eye I think. And it really irritated my eye. Its hella blinky and teary. It comes and goes but is generally annoying. I've flushed it many times but it still is irritated. I left for home from the studios at around 11:30. Relaxed a bit. Ate some food. I was up till 3am working.

Monday:

And I got up at 8am to continue working. Just needed an extra page written and some editing. It wasn't so bad, it just lacks research. Which is kinda bad because it is a RESEARCH PAPER. I didn't get much sleep. And my eye is still irritated. Still, now I know the direction my research will take. Sort of. At 2 I called it quits and went to school. Turned in some extra prints for the portfolio (they miscounted, thankfully I had extras). Then I walked to Safeway and got a much needed energy drink (a small one, not a Rockstar or Monster) and some microwave meal. Microwaved it. Ate it while waiting for class to start.

For the first bit of class we talked about papers. Then we did more mind mapping, though the people who went this week it wasn't the most helpful because they'd already had to do the paper without our input. Joan was sympathetic to haggered and tired most of us looked, and were. During break I chatted with Rachel and Jenn. My eye started acting up. When I don't think about it, or poke at it, it gets better. I just have to keep it out of mind.

After class, I scanned in my compositions for illustration. I'm happy that I'm already a bit ahead on that assignment. It is wine label design for a real client (potentially). I have some more ideas to do. I chatted with Mel. Went home. Did some dishes. Watched House (good episode). Ate pasta. Going to relax now. Watch some stuff. Draw some stuff. Get to bed at a decent hour.

Todays Portrait Is: Chase Velarde.

No comments: