hi

hi

Friday, December 31, 2010

toodles year of suck

Bye bye 2010. You sucked. Really hard. There were some good times and some good people and I really learned how to appreciate the wonderful friends I have, and how supportive they are. But 2010 till had some horrible moments that I'll never forget, and some friendship lows. Anyway. I'm glad to be rid of it and I'm entering 2011 with a clearer head and self assuredness. Bring it on!

Woke up early. Begged and Dad made a poached egg on toast with melted cheese. Stuffed my stuff in the car and off we left. We got to the station a bit early, but I had to check bags, so early is better. We solved crosswords in the car till the train arrived. I tried to sleep but was unsuccessful.

Arrived in the slightly warmer Portland right on time. Pulled my stuff off of the area and right as I was pondering tugging the box that dad made(safely protected in cardboard with rope) to the curb to wait for my ride, he arrived to carry the box with a box in it! Good old Rollyn. Packed my stuff up in the car. He dropped me off at my place while he found parking, and I brought the stuff in. Then we went to Pizzicato because I was starving. He had been snacking, so I just got myself pizza and a drink. It was very good. We then chilled at his place for a while. It was nice to relax. At sixish he brought me back to the apartment. He had prior plans for New Years, but if he is in the neighborhood around midnight, who knows.

Anyway. Walked to Trader Joe's to get some beverages and chips, found them closed, so I walked to Fred Meyers. The apartment is looking great. It is a The Mighty Boosh themed new years party. Mark is dressed as Old Gregg and Kristen is Vince Noir. I just threw on some nice clothes, a sparkly top, and did up a scarf like a turban. Nothing major. Anyway, people are arriving. Party is starting. Bye bye 2010! Hello 2011!

No comments: