hi

hi

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

blah day

Made the blog for my 365 project. Ooooh. Now I am committed!

I set my cell phone to chime at 9:45, even though I had no idea when I would be getting up. It is good to keep ones body on a generic time. Can't just let it sleep all day. All though I do spend half of my days here in Seabeck in bed.

Spent most of the day on the internet. Keeping the fire burning is a full time job. Dad worked on his truck. Lots of work to get it to move just a few feet. Really strange problem.

I decorated a couple more cupcakes.

Dad was nice enough to let Holly sleep on her rug inside! Normally the doggy is strictly outside.

Dinner was a delicious stir fry. We watched Shrek the Third, which was better than I was expecting it to be.

Now I think I'll read some Cannery Row.

It really sucks not having wheels of my own when I visit home.

No comments: