hi

hi

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

sweet cuppin' cakes


Slept in. Oh joyous joy. Ate some cheerios. Wasted time on the Internet. Dad baked some cupcakes. We planned to go to get some sweets to decorate them with, but the truck had some wiring issues, so that occupied dad for the rest of the day (till dark). I just sat and wasted like, like I tend to do.

Dinner was pasta and fish and green beans. Ma came home with candy in hand. After dinner dad and I finally got around to decorating cupcakes. The frosting was warmed by the heat of our hands so when the bags started to get used up, the icing lines lost their fidelity. Still, turned out pretty good. Though from all the icing ingested while making them, I didn't feel like actually eating a cupcake till much later.

Ma and Pa and I sat down to watch Brothers Bloom. I like this movie bunches. Ma was a bit meh about it. Oh well. Now time to relax. La la la.

No comments: