hi

hi

Friday, December 24, 2010

that pitter patter on the roof is rain, not reindeer

Slept in. All though I woke up at 8am initially. Ma made sandwiches for breakfast. Well, for lunch. Breakfast for me. We played Bananagrams. Nathan played games. I played a little Braid. Then we watched the Top Gear Bolivia special (it is a very car Christmas). After we were all cleaned up, we went to pick up Rubie! Yay Rubie! Costco was unfortunately closed when we got there. We picked up some Taco Time for dinner. Mmm. Tacos, burritos, taco pizza. I helped Dad put on some new LED lights on the tree. And then it was hot tub time! Mom stayed to watch something. Pa, Rubie, Nate and I hopped in. Hot tubs are nice, even if it is raining. Tucked into bed early. Now just going to watch some movies till I nod off.

Then presents! We might spend the night at Pulali. Visit Celia!

PRESENTS! FAMILY! FOOD! CHRISTMAS!

No comments: