hi

hi

Thursday, December 23, 2010

nate's here!

Yay, Nathan is on this side of the water for the holidays. Hurrah. Now we just need Rubie, though I think she is with her folks. And again, no hot tub! What gives?

Had a restless night sleep. I kept loosing blankets. I set my phone as an alarm and I did manage to get downstairs before noon. Okay two minutes before noon, but that is still a nice accomplishment. Dad made poached egg on toast with melted cheese. It was perfect. Stopped by the minibarn and spied in on what mom was working on. Showered. Ma and I braved the traffic and went into town for some shopping. Stopped by stores. Bought some stuff for people. It was slow going back. Lots of people blocking intersections. At least it wasn't raining.

When we got home ma made dinner. Ravioli and delicious salad and then I was too full for the risotto. Maybe tomorrow. Lots of ginger ale. We three watched the new episode of Top Gear. It was quite silly. Ma and pa watched Hair and I tooled around on the internet and then I heard a car door slam and Nathan was here!

We stayed up playing computer games. He showed me Braid, which was cool, and Osmos, which was neat. Fun games. He better not beat my Data Worm high score though. I'll be mighty peeved.

Don't know what we will get up to tomorrow. Games? Movies? Who knows.

No comments: