hi

hi

Sunday, December 19, 2010

easiest twenty bucks I ever did make

I was riding to Roxy's and I saw a cell phone on the street, so I decided to stop and pick it up. It didn't have an obvious Mom or Dad listed, so I sent a text message to all the contacts. At Roxy's I got a bacon cheese burger. Very good. When I got home there was a response from a Jacob saying to call him, so I did. He was in the area so he swung by on my intersection and I gave him the phone (technically it belong to this fellow Rio, but Jacob works with Rio and it seemed a good call to give it to the guy who knows the guy, as opposed to waiting for the actual guy to borrow a phone to get in contact with me. It also looked like a work phone). He thanked me and gave me $20 for my "big heart" (his words). How neat is that? It wasn't that much effort, but I accepted. He offered to buy me a drink but I declined. Mainly because my burger was getting cold and I didn't feel like getting a drink, all though maybe I should have. Doesn't hurt to meet new people and Jacob looked interesting (wooly hat, glasses, floppy blonde hair).

Now I'm enjoying my burger and watching Sons of Anarchy. Good way to end the night.

Slept in. Didn't do much for most of the day. Watched TV. Didn't tidy. Karen asked me out to mini golf so I accepted. Knowing Lacey would be there was the clincher. At 6 I went to Trader Joe's, which acts as my ATM, because a 99 cent charge is cheaper than two bucks, and that 99 cents goes to candy instead of a company. And the sweet sticks were only 99 cents! Huzzah! Then I cruised down to black light pirate put put. An Escalade rode my tail all the way down, really irked me. She was so impatient. Then I turned off from them. Then I was lame and stopped in a bike box and didn't notice it was green. I was rightly honked at by the car behind me. I was the first to arrive, but I was a few minutes early.

Lacey and Karen showed up on the dot and Adam P (not Adam V) came by shortly after. I grabbed a white ball which under black light was a light blue, Lacey's was a dark blue, Karen's was orange and Adam's a different orange. I had a good start in the first half of the game. Well, I was very much behind but better than I usually seem to do. Adam was king. Lacey was queen. Karen was jack. I was jester. Still, putt putt is fun fun. Karen and I will probably get together over the break and hit up Kitsap putt putt.

We parted ways right after and I went to Powell's to see about more presents. I bought some stuff because I liked the covers and because sometimes, when it comes to giving presents, I am my mother's daughter. She knows what I mean. Hahah. After Powell's I went over to Rollyn's. This name keeps showing up in the blog. I don't wanna jinx things by putting info in my blog, but I do like hanging out with this fella. We just hung out for a little bit and watched some Christmas specials. A nice little visit. I was downtown so it was easy. Then I left and going up Clay or something I saw the phone. Picked it up. Went to Roxy's. Ordered a burger. Went home. Got the phone to the other person. And that was my day.

Tomorrow I WILL tidy. And pack. And go back to Seabeck. Yaay!

No comments: