hi

hi

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

feeling kinda weird

Slept in further. I set my alarm so I'll try to get moving before 1pm tomorrow. Maybe. I miss my comfy bed. This one is a bit stiff and I lost a lot of blankets. Mom scrambled me some eggs and toasted some muffins and even cooked bacon for me. Yum! What a good mum. Tooled around on the internet for a bit. Ma and Pa agreed to see the 4:30 showing of Tron. I showered. I just realized I haven't been in the hot tub yet since I got home! Weird! I'll amend that tomorrow. Dad came down from the garage and cleaned up. We got our seats in the theater right as the trailers started to roll. I'm excited for Green Hornet. Green Lantern, meh. Tron was good, but I think it could have had a little bit more grandness. The 3D effects were utilized well, but they could have shown more. The game and fight sequences were beautiful, but there were too few of them. It was a lot of CG sets and subtle things. It was good, but it wasn't the amazing oh my GOD thing that I was expecting. Still, I like it when movies utilize the medium of film, and Tron did that with our world not being in 3D and the Tron one being in 3D. I hope the technology sticks around.

Afterwards we went to Origami Sushi. Got a vegetable and shrimp platter with a caterpillar roll and a Philadelphia roll. mmm! Very good.

At home mom popped in Committed. It was cute. I started getting a headache and my stomach felt funky. Feeling better now that I've popped some advil and I have some tea.

I think Nathan comes over tomorrow. Christmas gets closer every day!

No comments: