hi

hi

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

writing about myself is easy

Huzzah! It is so wonderful knowing class doesn't start for nearly 13 hours. Naturally I have stuff to do before class, but I got so much done! And I feel good about it!

So I got up. Ate breakfast. Took my sweet time getting on with things and then decided it would be best to do the historical references at school instead of at home because I was doing nothing at home. So I went to my studio. Dropped stuff off. Went to Utrecht and got some paper and misc supplies (glue). Went back. Looked up references. Ate a burrito. Photocopied and printed stuff out. Cut the stuff up. Went to Safeway and got a bag of salad that included dressing and some orange juice and ate that. Get all the veggies I've been missing in one go. Need to get juice. And apples. And bananas. Anyway. Ate that stuff up. Then I cut and pasted the little presentation thing together. Set that aside. And got to work on my animation. It is less drawings that I need to do, but each one is a lot more complex. I'm at the halfway point right now. I like the way she walks, though the weight of the figure in the walk cycle fluctuates. Still, I'm excited to animate it. It is a silly little strut. And that took up a lot of time to do. Each frame was about 20-30 minutes of drawing and I did 7 of them. Watched Top Gear while I worked. What else needed checking off? Well At 9:30 I went home. Took a break. Then I got in on my little essay about me and my interaction with art. And stuff. It was a sort of vague, but not really, assignment all together.

Have about a paragraph to finish up now. Left to do: finish walk cycle and paintings for that one other class I'm in. Advanced Illustrations. So I'll get to school for lunch to vote for yoga to pass (yaaay yoga is back!) and then work in my studio till class. Turn stuff in. Go back to studio. Work work work then sleep.

I should probably get to school earlier than 12:30. But that would mean getting up at a specific hour and it is getting late. Well enough hypothesizing. Time to finish stuff up and go to bed.

No comments: