hi

hi

Friday, September 24, 2010

ITCHEEEEEY

I'm so itchy and I don't know why. My thighs and stomach mostly. Places where I haven't put my new Dream Cream (the sampler of which didn't affect me at all). I wonder if I'm having an allergic reaction to my detergent, though why would that be affecting me now after months of wearing washed clothes. I have some Gold Bond creme, and it helps. But I want to know why I am so itchy? I did change body soaps, but it is the same brand. ARGH.

Slept in. Oatmeal for breakfast. Went to Trader Joe's. Got some frozen veggie medley, chocolate croissants, battered halibut, a new Trader Joe's bag (they also have freaking rolling bags now! with wheels!) bananas, apples, and so on. Had a nice fish, salad, and orange juice late lunch. Gotta get vegetables back into the rotation.

Kind of did nothing. Was feeling a little down for no reason I could identify.

My care package came! Pocky! Bed skirt! SOCKS! And other goodies. Thanks ma!

My friend Jay is moving to Oakland soon. Booo! But if I move to Monterey, then I'll be near a friend.

What is this about Monterey? Well, I'd like to go somewhere not Portland after I graduate. I like the city, it just isn't a place that I feel totally connected to. It just isn't where I want to be. Monterey sort of has a nice ring to it, and it was nice the one time I went there before with Mom on one of her little retreat thingies.

Anyway, yeah. Just sort of laid about. Watched Community. Episode wasn't up to snuff. Watched Outsourced. Not funny. Watched Raising Hope. HPublish PostILARIOUS! Reminds me of Fox programming 2002-2005. Not perfectly family oriented with good actors playing interesting characters.

Tomorrow I have some stuff to be done.

No comments: