hi

hi

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

UHGGG

Bleh. Felt like bleh all damn day and it was a long damn day.

Animation was critique for the first, before lunch, section. Got some good reviews on my can. Some really interesting hopping cans in class. Yup. Got a thing of soup and some bread from Safeway. Ate half and saved the other half for dinner.

Back in class we got lectures on Avant Gard cinema and its relationship to animation. And some Muybridge. And some McLaren. I did my best to stay focused through stomach pains, nausea, and fever. Obviously I would have left if I felt it was that bad. Just enough to stay. But it did get better. Our next 45 drawing assignment is a walk cycle! Whoo! It just keeps getting more complex. But pretty soon it will be not drawn animation. Groovy. Have a lot of illustration stuff to produce over the next five days. Thursday is recovery day though.

Sketches during break. Illustration was a sketch review. The assignment is 3 mock illustrations for New Yorker articles. I'm excited. Paint some. Whoo! Finished my soup. We talked about layouts and idea generation and stuff. Class dragged.

Tomorrow I'm catching a matinée of Scott Pilgrim! Yay! Also my check came for the business card I designed for Ben. Money! Yay!

Sleep time. Last night was very restless.

No comments: