hi

hi

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

drip drip drip blegh

I just took an antihistamine and I think I forgot to get the non drowsy kind so I'll make this quick.

I'm rubbish at getting up when an alarm goes off. But I guess it is good to get my clock running on a certain time. I think as my projects start to pile up, I'll be getting up on a regular basis.

Robin promised to treat me to lunch so at 12:15 I went to drop my haul off at the studio and when lunch rolled around, Robin, Karen, Kristen, Tabitha and I went to Sushi Land. It took a while for a booth to open up and we gobbled down sushi. Mmm. Then we hauled butt back to school. I went to the studio, did some writing, did some analyzing of my 10 pieces, and before I knew it, it was time for class.

For the first half we discussed project ideas. Jon had a rad one about making faux civil war relics with soldiers fighting dinosaurs. Beth had a great idea about the novelty of the naming of groups. Leo was thinking about the pasts idea of the future (aka now). Chase is between lucid dreaming and concept art of this planet. And there were some other cool things. My nose was running like crazy. Bleeeh. All this phlegm is nasty nasty.

Second half was all about pricing, dealing with clients, contracts, and all that jazz. A lot of the stuff is sort of dry but it is good to know some of the terms when it comes to the real deal.

Went back to the studio. Chilled a bit. Got some antihistamine and a sprite to settle my tummy and some lip gloss. Because I wanted to feel pretty. And it was marked down uberly. Forgot to buy shower soap. But just as well because Rite Aid tends to be over priced when it comes to certain things.

Went home. Ate some frozen Trader Joe's food. Drank water. Still felt gross and feverish. Where did this come from? I'm pretty clean and haven't been too cold...

Going to review the articles and then crash. My body isn't up to a late night. Gasp, I'll be in bed before 2am!

OH! Also I got my animation all captured and it looks great. I'm very pleased with it. Once I figure out how to make the files smaller, I'll post them.

No comments: