hi

hi

Monday, September 13, 2010

left early, that no good

I started getting ill during Gare St. Lazare and had to leave early. I felt bad about doing it, but my stomach wasn't up to the task and I felt really hot. I couldn't stand sitting there any longer and I was missing bits of the performance, which admittedly I wasn't liking so much. An Irish monologue about love and death. Some good turns of phrase in it, but ehh I wasn't up to the task tonight. I should have eaten more. Oatmeal, snacks, and a couple pints. Not a good days eating that is.

Had my oatmeal. Had my shower. Lounged. Went to Trader Joe's. Mango slices were cheaper so I stocked up. Went to school. Finished my animation. Nearly finished my little thesis idea write ups. Dominic stopped through and we went to Yur's for some drinks. Hung out with his friend Mark. Josh and Janessa showed up. Went back to the studio at 6:45ish. Left the studio at 7:45. Went to the play. Yeah.

Tomorrow got some writing and stuff due and gotta scan in my picture. I'll go to school early and all that. I feel crummy now. I had an enchilada from Trader Joe's and that isn't doing so well in my tummy still.

No comments: