hi

hi

Friday, September 10, 2010

party at hubers

Blogging at 7pm, instead of whenever I get home from Kristen's birthday celebration.

Slept in a long while. Ate my delicious chocolate croissants. Ate some pasta later. Kind of chilled out. Didn't really feel like heading down to school to work on stuff. Tomorrow I don't have a TBA performance till late, so I'll get on that tomorrow. Yup. Draw lots of animation goodness.

My Threadless tees arrived! There was another sale online, so I picked up another giraffe design and this all over toile inspired print. Love them!

We girls started primping really early. Tabitha picked out my outfit. Jeans, my yellow short sleeved bomber-inspired jacket, an apple and stripe printed shirt. I straightened my hair and started smearing makeup on my face. Light shimmer, golden eyeshadow, red shiny eyeshadow, eyeliner winged out, blush, pink lipstick...the works really. But I look smashing. Kristen has way more. It is fun to be a girl and go all out with your look. Lady Gaga has been on a loop for the past hour and a so and now we are about to head out. If it isn't too late, I'll add the details later. But if it is, expect the festivities write up tomorrow.

No comments: