hi

hi

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

blimey girls know how to have fun

Drinking water and eating carbs. Ohhh boy. Kristen turned 21 and Mel and I took her out. Went to O'Briens and had some booze. Let her be all "whoo I'm in a bar!" and all that exciting jazz. Went to Matador and drank more. A guy bought her a drink. We talked and gossiped. About four hours of chilling and having fun. Now I'm adding stuff to my stomach so I don't roll out of bed feeling like crap. It was lots of fun though. I don't go out like this all that often. Now I'll chill and watch some Top Gear and fall asleep.

But first the rest of the day. Uhm. Ate some stuff. Sorted some stuff. Went to Trader Joe's and got some snacks and bread. Kristen left for a picnic and Mel came over early so we chilled and watched some TV. Back to school tomorrow. Before I know it, it will be over. Tomorrow I should record my lunchbox animation and decide which TBA to go to. Guantanamo Baywatch for sure, seeing as how I helped slightly with their stage pieces.

No leg picture. I'm sure yall will miss those shots a whole bunch.

Mm yeah, can't think of anything else to say. Sleepy time. Mmm.

No comments: