hi

hi

Monday, September 6, 2010

last photo of my leg???


Just peeling. Aquaphor!

Tabitha and Dan came over in the morning and chilled for a bit. I had a tuna sandwich. Did the dishes. They keep seeming to come out of the woodworks.

I read through my assignment sheet. I can't believe nothing is due in Professional Practices. But it just means our thought on our assignment needs to be so much more. And I am thinking...sort of. Yeah having this much weekend kills motivation. Well right now. Once I get things set up...though once it gets on a roll Focus Week will be here.

Mmm lasagna. I need to stop offering it to guests, because now I just have between a third and a fourth a pan left.

Kristen, her friend Mark, and I watched Ghostbusters because she has NEVER SEEN IT! I can't believe that! Who hasn't seen Ghostbusters? And apparently Mel and Tabitha haven't seen it yet either.

Mellow day. I got up early. Tomorrow is Kristen's birthday. OH I DON'T HAVE A PRESENT FOR HER! CRAP! She turns 21. The party is Friday though.

No comments: