hi

hi

Friday, June 4, 2010

splitsville

Did I mention we are going to be taking a little four day trip to Eastern Washington? Headed to the sun! And lack of rain land! Whooo!

Good news on the apartment search front. Kristen and I have all but confirmed that I am going to be living with her starting in August. She is out of town so I might have to move my stuff in when her apartment sitter (Tabitha) is there, but I won't unpack and live there till July runs out. Still, that is quite good. Kristen is awesome and hella responsible. If only I can get up to her standards. It is a nice place in the Nob Hill district. Sticking to the West Side of Portland. Whoo!

Need to work on actually getting out of bed when I first wake up. I'm almost always awake at 10, but always doze off. This twelve hours in, twelve hours out thing is really counter productive.

Helped dad split wood. He has a nice log splitter now. All I had to do was flip the switch.

Hot tubbed, but I got really warm really quick and wasn't up for it.

Mum and I went in to Costco. I have a dentist appointment (the first in over three years) in a week so I needed to fill my antibiotic prescription. I have a heart murmur yo, but that hasn't stopped me. So we filled that and went on a road trip snack buying spree. Snacks, drinks, some underwear for me, some gummy vitamins, some face lotion. Yup, good old Costco. It was weird how the pharmacy gave us a look when we said we would pay for the prescription out of pocket. It was a cheap one, only $5.90, but they still wanted us to sign up for their discount program.

Mum gave me money to get a hot dog and then we headed back.

Another dream dinner. Chicken tortilla stuff. Then So You Think You Can Dance! Then finished up their auditions and went to Vegas. Lots of intense routines. I like SYTYCD because they give dancers second chances. And the girls are so fit. I really need to pick up a third form of regular exercise. Especially since the amount I'll be biking has decreased so much. Oh, I wonder if bike messenger services are hiring? I'm a reliable biker. I have rain pants and need a job.

Watched the first episode of the BBC series Luther. It stars Idris Elba and it was intense! Police procedural.

No comments: