hi

hi

Thursday, June 3, 2010

time is whatever you say it is

Mum was at work. Dad was doing garage work.

Dad worked on the body of a clock to go with a kit we got at Joann's. The kit has the mechanism and the hands, you build the rest of it. So dad made a nice flat panel with some wood leftover from his lampshades and made a little frame to go around it. I helped do the constructive geometry required to map out the 12 spaces for the numbers. We put it together but haven't come up with a solution for the numbers yet.

Dinner was this shrimp thing. I liked the shrimp but wasn't fond of the sauce.

Then it was time for So You Think You Can Dance! Some good performers got through. Rooting for Kent though I have the feeling he will get bumped during Vegas week. I made a couple little bead bracelets while watching. Mmm.

Lots of Fringe.

Carmen asked if I wanted to do a second Odd Owl tour poster. I tentatively said yes. Need access to studios. And need to do another piece. Last one won awards so the bar is pretty high. Hmmm.

No comments: