hi

hi

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ankle deep in it (cold water that is)

Back to the same old same old.

Sleeping in, in my large bed. Cheerios and tea.

Helped clean out the hot tub. They emptied out the water because lots of little pieces of grit were in it and it was strangely soapy. I used a sponge to get the left over water and dirt out of the tub, and when it seemed like all the dirt was out, I turned on the hose to fill it. Lots of little bits of dirt showed up, so dad helped me siphon them out using gravity. Really cold to stand in a hot tub partially filled with water fresh from the hose. Really really cold. It took about 40 minutes to fill back up. Dumped a bunch of the salts in it (it isn't chlorine based) and turned it on. Now just to wait a day for 51 degrees to become 103.

Dad went into town so I spent the rest of the day by myself. Watched Fringe. Read a little. Didn't do much. It is so quiet here and all the moments blend together.

Dinner was potstickers, salmon, and rice. Mmmm! I scarfed down the potstickers. I was a member of the clean plate club.

We turned on the TV at 8pm expecting Glee (don't know why, as it has always held the 9pm spot) and when we found Hell's Kitchen, we watched an episode of Northern Exposure instead.

Then Glee! I wasn't so fond of the musical numbers, except for the cover of Beck's Loser. I bet Quinn is going to go into labor during regionals.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to assemble a clock with dad.

Once I wake up that is.

No comments: