hi

hi

Saturday, June 5, 2010

lets get some shoes

Well, once I go camping I'll be up earlier and all that. Get all the sleep while I can.

Dad made scrambled eggs and bacon for me for breakfast. Yum! Pulled up Rivers and Tides on Netflix Instant Watch and watched it while I ate. Andy Goldsworthy is pretty cool.

I finished up the clock Dad and I have been working on. He cut the grooves in the pieces of dowel, and I painted them to make them stand out. The clock looks pretty awesome. We put it in the Girl Cave. I sort of worry if people might think the notches correspond to time, instead of the quadrants, but because if the spacing on the clock, it might make for a more effective second read. Worked a little bit on my quilt, but not much.

Mom made toasted Havarti and lettuce sandwiches for a late lunch/early dinner.

Then we went into town. Checked out the mouse traps that the feed store has. Then mall time! Bought some digestive biscuits and nutella at World Market, then went shoe shopping. There was this really nice pair of yellow Madden heels with a sassy ruffle on the toe, but they just didn't fit right. I'm not good with heels. But Payless had a cute pair at half the cost. Yellow, fit well. Hurrah! Wedding shoes (and not black) heels purchased! We got home at around 8:45. Finished Rivers and Tides, and then bed time.

Poor Holly the doggy is all wet from the persistent rain. Well, just damp on the outside. No fun. But she does have an indoors dog bed. She doesn't have to be a pathetic outdoor animal.

No comments: