hi

hi

Sunday, June 6, 2010

sun!!

Finally some 70 degree weather! I got up a little earlier, but no one was around. Mom was working and Dad was at the motor home. So I made myself a sandwich. Mmm!

When mom came back, we all lounged in the sun. I adjusted several times to keep in the sun. Sometimes I was cold, sometimes warm. I was leaning back in the recliner and it tipped backwards and I fell and it sort of collapsed on me, trapping me. It took mom and dad a while to come and get me out. I crushed some flowers.

We took Holly to the kennel. She was a good sport about it.

So more packing. Ate some ravioli. More packing. I jabbed myself on this rod in the camper.

Watched Doctor Who. After a dinner of salmon, beans, bread, and pasta, Ma, Pa, and I watched District 9. It is weird the difference between watching a film in theaters with friends familiar with the movie and at home with parents who are not. It is quite the upsetting movie at times. But they both said they thought it was good after. I was worried for a second.

Tomorrow we finish packing and head out to Eastern Washington. Lake Wenatchee specifically. Probably won't have internet, but I'll have my computer so I will still write what I'm up to.

See you Wednesday!

No comments: