hi

hi

Thursday, June 10, 2010

sands of time are really hard to get out of swimsuits

Youtube just refuses to not have a lag on my videos. Maybe I should switch to Vimeo or something.

Had to get up bright and early for a dentist appointment. First one in three years. Not that I was too worried, I try to take good care of my teeth. Mom drove me to Kingston. Sue Sharp was the hygienist. Cleaned and X-Rayed my teeth. And guess what: no cavities! With the exception of some tartar buildup, I got a good report. Wisdom teeth might need to come out eventually, but no hurry. Hurrah!

Got some chicken and macaroni salad afterwards and then back to Seabeck.

Read on the lawn for an hour or so. Dad came back with a new haircut, and joined us in our reading. We decided to catch a matinee of Prince of Persia and then grab dinner. Prince of Persia, I liked it fine. Some of it was a bit jumpy and felt like a video game to me, but still had some good sequences. Gemma Arterton had a good fake tan. Afterwards we went to dinner at Fiesta. I had this enchilada that I didn't like all that much, and I wasn't that hungry.

Dad helped me rewire the jack on my headphones. It got damaged on the trip. The sound is pretty good. The soldering worked for now, only time will tell. We watched the one hour special performance only episode of So You Think You Can Dance. Then time to go to bed.

Earlier day tomorrow. Nate's graduation. Going to stay in Tacoma overnight. See auntie Brynne and uncle Dan.

Changed the layout on my blog. I like having a wider text box. Still playing with the colors.

No comments: