hi

hi

Thursday, June 24, 2010

soaking up every harmful ray of sun

My shoulders feel lightly toasted. Just a little bit warm and sensitive. On my way to getting some color in my skin! Too bad I have to give up having a lawn on Friday. Booo. Return to Portland. Got lots of shindigs lined up. Hope I can make enough face time at them.

Finished up sewing my quilt together. I didn't know how to do the border so I just put the quilt aside and sunbathed while listening to Dead Until Dark. The sun hid behind some trees, but I still lay outside. Just absorbed the heat and relaxed. Snacked. Drank ice water. Great way to pass the time. The sun is mostly on my shoulders, but that is okay.

Almost a wonder how much time was spent just laying on the lawn. Alternated between a cushion and the chair. Mmm.

Chicken dinner. So You Think You Can Dance! I voted for AdeChike, though Kent and Lauren were also good. Alex is undeniably good. He will probably be top three.

I'm not ready to go back to Portland! Feels like summer has just started. Booo!

No comments: