hi

hi

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

reading comics like its 2006

Finally a day where I didn't have to set an alarm. Not that getting up past ten is hard, just sometimes I like spending a good while in a big comfy bed.

Harmony invited me to a girl's night before her wedding. Need to get a ticket to Portland soon. Also BT's birthday is the night of the 26th. It will be a long day, but I'll get double fun use out of my dress.

Dad made poached egg on toast with cheese. And he didn't forget it in the broiler.

I read comics online while dad puttered around. Mom came home early so we potted some plants. Finally got the courage to plant my beloved jade plant cutting. Here is hoping it grows big and strong. I also planted another cutting, just to see what happens. After the planting fun we went to the sewing room, only to find several groups of spiders camped out on the equipment AND my quilt! Gaah! I felt itchy for a good long while. I also screwed up the machine sewing. It was all uneven and I had to remove the stitches. Have to put it in a sewing frame and do it by hand...I'll watch some movies while I do it. Mmn.

Mum went to clogging and I returned to reading comics. She came back and we filled out the FAFSA. Then bed time.

I've traded Walking Dead for Bakuman, a manga about making manga. It is interesting the difference in techniques and process. All the female characters are horrible though. And I don't quite know all the characters names, even 31 issues in. They each seem to have four separate titles. Hmmn.

1 comment:

k.b. sawyer said...

um and my birthday is the 25th!