hi

hi

Monday, February 1, 2010

brunettes all around

Amazing morning. I was washed and dressed and had bacon and eggs on a plate...and all of that was done by 7:30! Gobbled it down, got all my stuff together, and left right on time. I was so productive I thought I must have been an hour late.

But I wasn't.

Class was another brain killer power hour. Talked about the tain of windows, and how it is something we can only perceive when it reflects and what we perceive isn't a tangible thing, only a reflection. I was first to speak when he asked us our general thoughts. I brought up the idea of how we are meant to both perceive ourselves as a small part of the world AND how the entire world is our perception of it. Go me.

After class I loaned Samala a few comics for her class. Then I picked up some 1920's reference material for my illustration project. Making a character based in that time so I have to get good reference for it.

It was misting rain, still I departed. Got some miracle grow for my jade. No dirt. Trader Joe's for a weeks worth of apples and celery and eggs. Key Bank to deposit the money I earned from the holiday art sale.

Then I went back home and sat and drew for hours and read some Homeland reading. Watched all of the second season of Weeds. It is fun to just draw costumes and not worry about composition or anything. Ate a cheese steak. Ate some salad. Ate some ants on a log.

Katie dyed her hair.

No comments: